Our clients have important missions. It’s our job to back them up with the best custom software development and services possible. Whether our work is public facing or plays a quiet operational role behind the scenes, quality and dependability are paramount.
“I believe in the transformative power of purpose-driven partnerships with donors to elevate the standard of healthcare; and I know maximizing this opportunity relies upon collaboration with healthcare executives, board members and clinicians.”
The African Methodist Episcopal Church
“The Mission of the African Methodist Episcopal Church is to minister to the spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and environmental needs of all people by spreading Christ’s liberating gospel through word and deed. At every level of the Connection and in every local church, the African Methodist Episcopal Church shall engage in carrying out the spirit of the original Free African Society, out of which the AME Church evolved: that is, to seek out and save the lost, and serve the needy.”
“Milligram was created as a web-based medication price transparency engine. Our software helps patients and providers find medication at the lowest price in any given zip code. Our translations support English, Spanish, Tagalog and Chinese. With our three data partners, Milligram searches prices of medications nationwide at 65,000+ pharmacies, offering the lowest prices on the internet.”
Quality Resource Management, Inc.
“QRM services all lines of insurance claim intake. We are specialists to the insurance industry, focused on intake and distribution of claim information.”
The Regulatory Review
“The leading source of regulatory news, analysis, and opinion, from the Penn Program on Regulation.”
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
“Through the exceptional capabilities and caring spirit of its people, Vanderbilt will lead in improving the healthcare of individuals and communities regionally, nationally and internationally. We will combine our transformative learning programs and compelling discoveries to provide distinctive personalized care.”
- Aided an e-learning company in transitioning their infrastructure to Amazon Web Services from bare iron infrastructure.
- Maintained open source software for a publicly traded company on the Deloitte & Touche Technology Fast 500 list.
- Assisted a software vendor to counties and cities in Tennessee in preparing over $1.7B in property tax bills.
- Revived the e-commerce presence of a specialty manufacturer of musical equipment.
Ruby on Rails
- A viral marketing application for an online retailer of leather goods; conceived, developed, and launched in the month preceding Black Friday.
- Developed a minimally viable product (MVP) for a B2B e-commerce startup in 12 months.
- Assisted an organization in transitioning development of their product from an offshore team to one based in the United States.